Webmaster Forum: SEO, Web Design, Google, Hosting, Domains, & Marketing Forums   
  Remember Me?   
Register PM`s

Hello Guest, Why Not Register Today?

Register Now!
There are many great features available to you once you register at eWebDevelopment, including:
  • Full Forum Access - Make friends from across the world and join in webmaster related discussions!
  • Receive professional design reviews and critiques on your websites.
  • Refer new members to our Webmaster Forum and be Rewarded!
  • Receive access to our wide selection of Webmaster Articles!
  • Access to a friendly community, with a massive database of experience on Web Design, Graphic Design, Search Engines, Optimization (SEO), Web Hosting, Internet Marketing and Promotion, Domain Names, and much more!
  • It's simple, and best of all it's FREE!

Advertising Information

Webmaster Community Forum Index » News and Announcements
Advertising Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Web Guy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Advertising Information

Text Links

Text links are located on the left side of the forum homepage and forum category pages. Your link won't contain any tracking code in it so you'll get the full benefit of a true link. Text links on this site have consistantly shown results month after month.

The rates for text links on eWebDevelopment forums are as follows:

$25 a week
$100 a month

I do reserve the right to accept or reject potential advertisers. I now have enough demand to be selective; I'm trying to focus on links that would be beneficial for my users, so text links relating to technology are huge plusses. I am pretty flexible, but ads for adult sites, gambling, and things of that nature are discouraged. The more on-topic advertisers I get the more people will watch that sectiona and the more traffic you will receive. As always, let me know if you have any questions at all.

Leaderboards and Skyscrapers

Leaderboards are located on the top of each page. Leaderboards are located on ALL forum pages.

Skyscrapers are along the top left of the page. Skyscrapers are located on the homepage and all forum cagegory pages.

Rates are as follows:

$75 week - Leaderboard (728x90)
$200 month- Leaderboard (728x90)

$50 week - Skyscraper (120x600 or 160x600)
$150 monthy - Skyscraper (120x600 or 160x600)

PLEASE NOTE: We only serve one ad per slot on a first come first serve basis. Your ad will be the only ad displayed during the paid advertising period - we do not rotate our ads.

Traffic Load

eWebDevelopment forums receive anywhere from 400 to 1,000+ visitors per daily.

This is a mix of members and non-members who use the forum as a knowledge resource.

Billing

I typically deal exclusively with PayPal, though I will also take checks and money orders (though processing time will take longer).

If you are interested in advertising, please contact us via our contact form:
http://www.ewebdevelopment.net/forum/contact_form.php
       Webmaster Community Forum Index » News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: